Thursday, June 28, 2012

Let's see who's the fag :)

I  hereby declare that, provided that Germany should lose the Euro2012 semifinal against the italian pizzafuckers, I will wear the name "faggot+(clantag)" at any time until September 1, 2012.

Signed: |DM|daftpunk, w00p|Acuerta, vaQ't-chen




I  hereby declare that, provided that Italy should lose the Euro2012 semifinal against the German kartoffeln00bs, I will wear the name "faggot+(clantag)" at any time until September 1, 2012

Signed: Achille.sp4nk, w00p|Kabuza, ICC|Zooka



Important amendment: No fakenicks allowed, only faggot+clantag!

5 comments:

  1. this is a tough one, who would i rather see calling themselves faggot? the italian guys would laugh it off more easily, so I guess I'm rooting for italy.


    daftpunk acuerta and t-chen will be faggots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/News/Sport/Pizza-al-capolinea-per-il-giornale-tedesco-gli-azzurri-finiranno-a-fettine_313451739918.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. would be more interesting if the teams includes Sora & Markku

    ReplyDelete
  4. time to see the faggot nicks.... schnell :-)

    ReplyDelete